System Requirements for Unity 2017.3
OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only; Mac OS X 10.9+.
Windows XP & Vista are not supported; and server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
GPU: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum OS X 10.9.4 version and Xcode 7.0 or higher.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK); IL2CPP scripting backend requires Android NDK.
- Windows Store: Windows 8.1 (64-bit) and corresponding Visual Studio and platform SDK:
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP): Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Visual Studio 2015 or later and Windows 10 SDK;
- IL2CPP scripting backend also requires C++ compiler feature to be installed with Visual Studio.
For running Unity games
Generally content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.9+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+.
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- iOS player requires iOS 7.0 or higher.
- Android: OS 4.1 or later; ARMv7 CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari.
- Windows Phone: 8.1 or later.
- Windows Store Apps: 8.1 or later.